The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. It was developed from the Piper PA-11. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying, banner towing and glider towing.
As a relative of the popular 1400mm J-3 Cub, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub retains great flight characteristics while offering increased power and wingspan.
Thanks to its functional flaps, high-lift airfoil, rugged landing gear and oversized balloon tires- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has impressive short take-off and landing (STOL) performance, allowing it to operate from just about any terrain.
Utilizing the latest FMS hardware and design, the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub has pre-installed ball-link type pushrods, integrated servo connectors in the wing structure and can be assembled very easily using no glue at all.
For pilots wanting to get the genuine bush-plane experience, the PA-18 Super Cub can be equipped with floats.
Versatile, fun and exceptionally relaxing to fly- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub is a great addition to any fleet!
1. Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation.
2. CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings.
3. 6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations.
4. STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft)
5. Pre-installed navigation and landing lights
6.Two-piece wing and horizontal stabilizer for easy transportation
7. High-strength carbon fiber wing spars
8.Integrated servo connectors
9. Screw-together assembly
10.Large battery bay
11.Ball-linked pushrods for increased precision
12.Tough two bladed Nylon propellers
13. Functional flaps
14. Optional floats and stainless-steel wing struts