is pleased to announce that all 64mm ducted fan aircrafts are being
upgraded. Beginning with the release of the 64mm F-18 V2. Inspired by
the superior features of the original model, version two (V2) has
improved mechanical and structural features that will enhance air
performance and decrease assembly time.
fiber pipe greatly enhances the wing strength for enhanced flying
maneuvers. Improved main wing set and landing gear installation
optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time.
The latest 64mm ducted fan can achieve more than 800 grams of thrust.
differences in speeds between the V1 and V2 will be noticeable. If you
possess the need for speed, accessories such as missiles can be
removed to create a faster more streamlined model.
- 280mm fiber pipe inserted through the fuselage and main wing
- Improved main wing set and landing gear installation. optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time.
- 64mm 11-blade ducted fan
- 2840-KV3150 motor
- Predator 40A ESC
- 5x 9g servos
- The latest EPO foam material creating stronger, more impact-resistant plane.
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint minimizes blistering from sun.
- Pre-installed newly designed control horns allows more throw.